Here is some advice on how to salvage textiles that have been water damaged.
Remember to always call your water damage restoration professionals at A Clean Pro first!!
It’s hard to expect the unexpected but it’s a relief to know that someone cares for your home as much as you do.
Being in business 27 years we’ve definitely seen our share of the unexpected.
Even though this weather is beautiful we ask that everyone be prepared for flooding.
– Be aware of your community’s warning system for flooding.
– Find out if you live in a flood-prone area.
– If you live in an area that is frequently prone to flooding always
have an evacuation plan.
If you have any questions or concerns please call our office @
– Maintain your roof even when it’s in good condition.
– Frequently inspect gutters and down spouts.
– Replace the rubber water supply hoses to your washer with metal braided ones.
– Check your toilets for leaks.
For more information, call A CLEAN PRO today.
PREVENTION IS THE KEY TO A DRY WINTER.
Don’t Forget….. It’s your home and you get to choose any reputable restoration company.
Call A CLEAN PRO at the first sign of water!
When a pipe breaks and disaster hits your home, don’t panic!