How to Prepare for Your Cleaning
Thank you for trusting A Clean Pro with your carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning needs! For you to prepare here are some suggestions that will help us both:
- In the areas that we will be cleaning, please remove small items like floor plants, magazine racks, chairs etc.
- Remove any breakable items from any furniture that we will be moving to clean your flooring.
- Any full-length draperies should be pinned up to a minimum of 6” off the floor.
- If your upholstered furniture has any skirts that touch the carpet, please pin them up.
- We do not move fragile furniture, china cabinets, computer equipment, entertainment centers, and sectional sofas. We can clean right around the base or clean underneath those items if sufficient room is available.
- As we walk through your home during our pre-inspection, please advise technicians of any special instructions to follow when moving your furniture such as previous repairs, weak legs, or loose table tops.
- Please point out any spots or stains you are concerned about. We will apply special treatments to these areas.
- To keep everyone safe, please keep your pets and children out of the areas we are cleaning during and as the flooring dries after the cleaning.
- A special note about odors:
We do everything we can to reduce or remove odors although 100% success is not guaranteed because we do not know how deep the contamination is. A higher level of odor may be noticeable for many days after the cleaning because there are higher levels of humidity after cleaning for a short period of time.
After Care Information:
- Please leave the plastic “tabs” and “blocks” under furniture after your cleaning for at least 48 hours.
- Please don’t allow your pets or small children to lie down or crawl on the carpet until it is completely dry as a safety pre-caution.
- Be extremely cautious when you are walking from your damp carpet onto any hard surface area.
Our Mission: To Provide the Most Outstanding Service Experience Ever!