When was the last time your upholstery was cleaned?
Don’t give up on your upholstery…… A Clean Pro is experienced in cleaning the finest of upholstered fabrics.
Your upholstery should always get the same care as your carpet along with the following important steps:
1. Pre-Inspection: Our certified technician will inspect the upholstery, taking into consideration the fabric type and soiling conditions. He will always advise you of any possible permanent staining.
2. Area Protection: We will prepare and protect your flooring and surrounding furnishings.
3. Pre-Vacuum: All fabrics will be vacuumed thoroughly to remove all dry soil and loose particles from cracks and crevices.
4. Pre-Spray & Pre-Spot: Your fabric is “pre-sprayed” with special compounds specially designed for your specific fabric & soil conditions.
5. Pre-Agitate: The pre-spray will be worked gently into your fabric using a soft upholstery brush or white towel, specially designed for this use.
6. Rinse & Extract: The soil is then extracted from the fabric with a gentle, controlled rinse .
7. Neutralize: Your fabric is then pH balanced to maintain its soft, fresh feel. This treatment is applied as a rinse thru the machine or is applied after rinsing depending on soil conditions.
8. Post Spot Treatment: Any remaining spots will be treated with specialty-spotting techniques.
* For longer and healthier fabric life and fewer stains, have protection applied!*
9. Dry Toweling: Your upholstery will then be prepared for drying and moisture absorption.
10. Speed Dry: High velocity are movers will be placed accordingly to speed up the fabrics dry time.
11. Post Groom: If the fabric has a knap, the knap is gently set in one direction using a grooming brush.
12. Post Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will review and inspect the cleaning results with you to unsure that your expectation have ben met or exceeded.